Make your mailing operation much more productive with Bulk Mailer — prepare USPS® compliant mailings faster and more easily. Achieve increased mail deliverability and the lowest postage rates all while avoiding the aggravation of deciphering complex postal regulations. Bulk Mailer includes a sophisticated new interface and the option to upgrade to a Microsoft® SQL Server database for faster performance with the largest address data files.
Now any size mailing operation can reap the benefits of increased address quality and maximum postage discounts. The three editions of Bulk Mailer, Standard, Business, and Professional, deliver the right set of features needed by your organization. Bulk Mailer Business offers the most flexibility and advanced features, while those with small lists may be satisfied with the Standard edition
|Bulk Mailer Features:||» Compare Features|
- PAVE™ Certified – Includes advanced support for First-Class Mail®, Periodicals, Standard Mail®, and all reports and postage statements
- CASS Certified™ – Address Correction cleans, standardizes, uses the DPV® product to confirm deliverability then adds ZIP + 4® codes and generates USPS® Form 3553
- Real-Time NCOALink® service – Update addresses of those who have moved BEFORE you mail via the Internet
- Intelligent Mail® Barcode Compliant – Bulk Mailer meets the requirements for the next generation of USPS® barcode technology which is used to sort and track letters and flats.
- Extraordinary Data Exchange – Easy and powerful import capabilities – plus you can even copy and paste to/from Microsoft® Excel®
- Duplication Search – A variety of de-duplication options ensure the best results
- Job Builder – This time-saver comes with the Professional Edition
- Address Printer Support – Model specific features are built-in, giving you the most from your high-speed address printer
- Optional Add-Ons – Choose among Package Services sorts, Mixed-Weights sorts, Palletization, Geocode, International data sets and more