The RENA Mach 5 Color Mail Printer separates itself from competitive solutions with an intriguing value proposition. Three times the speed and one-third the per-page print costs of alternative toner-based print systems with wider media flexibility. The RENA Mach 5’s advanced design and media flexibility allow it to print at high speed on folded stock and inserted envelopes because of its thermal inkjet technology which doesn’t require heat or contact to create an image.
- Full Color – CYMK process color with digital color profiles.
- High Throughput Speed – Letter-size documents at 3,600 per hour, #10 Envelopes or Postcards at 9,000 per hour (full color, variable data, full coverage).
- Coated Stock Performance – Special ink formulations print on coated paper stock and dries fast (instantly on regular paper).
- Borderless Printing – The wide print area allows the RENA Mach 5 to print full pages edge to edge (full bleed) on media up to 8.5” wide.
- New Technology – Memjet™ technology is a totally new thermal inkjet technology developed over the last ten years and backed by thousands of patents.
- High Capacity Ink Tanks – 250 ml bulk ink tanks keep print costs lower and production runs longer.
Integrated Maintenance – Fully automated printhead cleaning, purging and storage station that ensures optimum print quality throughout the job run.